Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Calling all brick layers




Calling all brick layers

By matt
Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Great house takes a lot of care to get this place where it wants to be. I think that I am going to open it to the public for tours so that it can off set some of the cost. Just Joking

Just woke up! I get up around 5 am every day, 4 of those to go to work. I am sitting in the wing back chair looking into the living room see the new stenciling that my wife Marsha Lee has done as a border on the top of the walls. Very nice. I'll post a picture of it soon. In the meantime I am going to show you a pic of the fireplace that we just enjoy year round. The house was built in 1922 so the chimney had a few problems to cope with. So we converted to gas logs. Not as thrilling but ever so more convienent. Who knows how to deal with a chimney and the repair. I have no idea where to start. It is the top of a masonary monster that needs repointed. I find it hard to fly 2 stories with a bucket of mortar in my hand.


Pic from 2002 Thanksgiving I think.


Matt is the author and he can be an arrogant loving caring bozo.



No comments:

Post a Comment