Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tawney Boy

Tawney Boy. AKA Big Blue

Tawney Boy

By matt
Monday, March 24, 2003

I miss him alot. You should have seen how this cat could attack me! I mean out of fun and play of course. He really was quite a buddy till things went wrong.

Good Morning. Well I just got up late. 7am for me since I am usally up at 5 am. I was thinking about my poor kitty that had to be put to sleep due to kidney failure



, This boy came from Angels for Animals, He was a great cat. Never played but liked to attack my ankles and legs while chasing me thru the house. I am a little scared to get another since the Vet is not too sure why he went into kidney failure. My daughter Rue Anastasia saw him at the Angels for Animals adoption center at the Boardman, Oh PetSmart store. The reason my wife and Rue adopted him is because he was the same as a 19 year old cat named Tawn that I had from 1975 on. You figure the math. Any way I miss him.

Matthew E. is the author, Firmly believing that the perfection of the heaven's and god's graces live only within him. And he is not the least bit conceited even with this blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment